Most of the developers these days provide different In-App purchases and paid advancements in the games to generate more revenue and creating a significant way of generating greater revenue. By doing that developers can also get rid of the ads which as we all know are the most annoying thing in the world.
Now, for getting unlimited life and coins or to buy a new car in any game, you have to pay some price. I know you don’t want to spend any money and don’t want to lose your pocket. But to activate some levels to access some premium features you have to pay some bucks which don’t sound like a suitable option. Right? But is there any way from achieving all this can be possible? Yes, there is a way to do that, and it’s called Freedom App.
Freedom App is an Android Application which can run on your Android device which is rooted. Yes, guys, the Application will only work in Rooted phones. This Application is developed by Russian developers. It basically, lets you make all the In-App purchases for free. So, if you were previously bothering about having Google wallet to the heavy amount of money sit back and relax because now there is no need for doing that.
Those ridiculously interesting features and accessories which were not accessible to you because you are using the game for free will be now accessible and that is for sure.
Freedom Apk is not easy to find and download because it’s not available in all mostly all the widely known App stores. But in this article, I will mention the whole tutorial and the URL to Download and install the Freedom App and use for your benefit.
Before heading towards the steps, I would like to mention some features of Freedom App which I believe are the best and you will like them.
Salient Features of Freedom App –
1. The Freedom App supports all the Rooted Android device above Gingerbread 2.3.
2. Freedom App lets you make all the In-App purchases like cars, points, level-ups, costumes, characters, gems and coins.
3. A hidden benefit which is awesome that the app gets rid of all the ads by its own.
4. The Application is regularly updated with a new version with better features and smooth interface.
5. Freedom App doesn’t work in all Android Apps and games but it do covers most of the games and apps.
Thus, were the most looked forward feature of the Freedom App.
Now, let’s get to the steps to Download, Install and use freedom App in your rooted Android smartphone.
Steps To Download Freedom Apk & Install It In Your Android Phone:
Before heading toward the steps I want to remind all you guys that the Application will work in Rooted Android phones. And the Application will only support Android phone equal or above to Gingerbread 2.3.
1. First of all, Download Freedom Apk from here – freedomapkdld.com
2. Install it in your Android phone by opening the Apk file.
2. When you’ll open the Application for the first time it will ask you for Root/Superuser permission. You have to click on allow to make it disappear.
3. Now, inside the Application, you will see a whole list of all the installed Application in your Android phone.
4. Click on any Application in which you have to do any App purchases like coins, level-ups, gems and so on. You will see different sections for every purchase click on your desired section and click on buy to purchase it for free.
5. That’s it you’re done. Now you can easily execute any in-App purchases.
If you have installed the Application and started using it then, you may have noticed it that the Freedom App sometime doesn’t work properly when it comes to Google PlayStore then you should not be worried at all I have already got a solution for that problem. Google Play Store No Connection Error in the Freedom Apk is one of the common error. To fix this error, All you have to do is follow the below-provided steps to avoid the glitch you’re facing with Google PlayStore.
Steps To Fix Google Play Store No Connection Error –
1. First of all, download and install ES File Explorer App – Play Store
2. Now, you have to visit the root directly of your Android phone and look for a folder named System.
3. Open the etc folder and then, you have to look for hosts file in there.
4. In the host file, you have to edit something. You have to edit the below-provided code.
5. Save the file. Then you have to open Application manager option from settings.
6. From the appeared list of option you have to choose Google Play Store and click on clear data option. After doing that process you have to simply Reboot for the device and once the device will be started the initial glitch with Google PlayStore will be completely resolved.
Alternatives Of Freedom Apk –
Although, The Freedom Apk is a full package and Downloading it will make tweaking with your scores, gems and every in-App purchase very easy, as I told you earlier that it doesn’t work with all the Android Applications. So, in that scenario, you can use below provided alternatives.
2. Game Guardian
3. Lucky Patcher
4. Leo Play Card
At the end of the article, you have to say that, the Freedom Apk deserves one try because of its versatility and overall performance. I admit that it doesn’t work with some apps and games but, it still covers most of the art and does it with better eligibility then others. Still, at the time of any glitch, you can divert to any of the alternatives to make your in-app purchase better.